The so-called single transverse mode means that there is only one mode of the laser beam output on the transverse section of the laser. It has good balance, a small divergence angle, and good coherence. Even if with the use of KDP, it is also difficult for the electro-optical Q technology to do like this. It has a great relationship with the entire design of the laser resonator. The front cavity sheet our company uses is Gaussian mode. It is a very symmetrical Gaussian distribution, and the rear cavity sheet is the concave total reflection mirror. As if plus a light bar mode selection between the first reflector cavity and the laser rod, and it filters the uneven distribution of spurious mode, so that only the middle of the main oscillation mode participates in the resonant. In the rear cavity, it is a concave mirror which is inward contraction, to shrink inward oscillation of photons, resulting in a higher energy output.
With the principle of the selective light pyrolysis, the Terminator T ONE uses the Nd. YAG as the working material. Combined with the most advanced photoelectric Q switching technology, it can release the laser energy within a very short time (nanosecond), which forming a "giant pulse" to "explode" the pathological pigment tissue into many tiny broken particles...These tiny broken particles will be absorbed by the phagocyte. Then the lymphatic will take away the tiny broken particles from the body. The pigment gradually becomes weak and finally disappears, which achieves the goal of the treatment.
Single transverse mode output type
Features: It is the so called "flat cap mode" output type, which has well-distributed light spot output and smaller skin traumas.
Common output type
Disadvantages: Uneven distributed light spot, point of strength with different depths, poor effect, and big pain.
1. Dispelling the dermis lesion with pigment like the nevus of ota, and the brown blue nevus.
2. Dispelling the pigmentary lesions on the epidermis. Such as the freckle, the café -au-lait spots, and age pigments.
3. Real gauss light spot distribution, flat cap type light spot output technology, it is better for the chloasma treatment
4. Skin rejuvenation, shrink the pores
5. Dispel the tattoo
1. The equipment is stable, low failure rate with a built-in energy correction system and stable and intensive energy output
2. It is designed according to the human engineering which is easy to learn and be operated
3. Light guide arm with 7 joints, which is easy to be operated, and people can do whatever they want without limitation
4. More optional parameters combine the parameters according to the diseased tissue freely.
5. No medical supplies, low cost
Laser wave length 1064nm; 532nm
Medium of laser YAG
Focus spot diameter Φ 1mm
Max energy 1064nm: 800± 150mj
532nm: 250mj± 50mj
Rep. Rate 1064nm: 1-10Hz
532nm: 1-3 Hz
Q-switched laser pulse width 7ns± 3ns
Laser type single transverse mode
Aiming beam 632.8nm red light
Light guide mode: 7 articular arm
Control mode LCD, Micro-computer control, single use, total use counting system
Cooling system built-in closed circulating water cooling system
Protection system water-break protection system, overload protection system
Working temperature 5'C~40'C
Working humidity no more than 80%
Power supply AC 220V± 22V, 50Hz± 1Hz
Power consumption no more than 2.5Kva
Dimension 750 mm× 840 mm× 405 mm